- On Sep 14, 2016
Who said moving is stressful, tough and difficult? Well, it can be if you do it on your own. Crown Relocations ACT can take the stress and difficulty out of the task for you with a stress free removal. Whether you are relocating overseas, interstate, country or locally, moving is a piece of cake with Crown. We have put together a pre-removal checklist to go over once you have booked your move in.
Have you notified your change of address to ...
- Your gas and electricity provider?
- The Post Office to redirect your mail?
- Your bank to update your accounts?
- Your credit card providers to update your details?
- Your clubs or memberships?
- Your subscriptions eg. newspaper delivery, magazines?
- Your consultants/advisors including your solicitor, accountant and stock broker?
- Your insurance companies?
- Your health insurance fund?
- RMS for car registration, license etc?
Have you returned or collected ...
- Anything borrowed or loaned to a neighbor?
- Your children’s school records?
- Your family’s medical and dental records?
- Dry cleaning or items left for repair?
Have you also ...
- Defrosted your refrigerator and prepared your appliances for removal?
- Disposed of all items you have decided not to take including chemicals, paint, mower fuel etc?
- Asked about insurance for the move?
- Confirmed all travel and accommodation arrangements?